- Setting Up Your Account
- Managing Your Account
- Managing Your Recertification
- Managing Your Agency Affiliation
- Managing Your Education
- Managing Your NCCP Education
- Preparing Your Traditional Recertification Application
- Submit Your Traditional Recertification Application
- Preparing Your NCCP Recertification Application
- Submit Your NCCP Recertification Application
More videos to come....
All Nationally certified providers due to recertify by March 31, 2016 'Click Here'
Training Officers Register Your Agency (the employer) on the NREMT website!
Online Recertification allows:
- certified EMS providers to document their continuing education using the NREMT website
- you to monitor the progress of their continuing education
- you to enter continuing education documentation for all providers at your agency
- electronic verification of continuing education and skills
User guides for the Online Recertification process can be found here Online Recertification Publications
Audits and verifications of Agencies and Training Officers will be performed.
There is no fee to register your agency online, this program is a service provided by the NREMT.
There are no additional fees to Nationally Certified providers who use the online system to document their continuing education. Current recertification application fees using continuing education are: First Responder = $10; EMT-Basic/Intermediate = $15; EMT-Paramedic = $20
National EMS Certification exams based on National Scope of Practice EMS Provider Levels Begin:
|Advanced EMT||June 1, 2011|
|Emergency Medical Responder||January 1, 2012|
|Emergency Medical Technician||January 1, 2012|
|Paramedic||January 1, 2013|
National EMS Certification exams based on National Standard Curriculum End:
|First Responder||December 31, 2011|
|EMT-Basic||December 31, 2011|
|EMT-Intermediate/85||March 31, 2013|
|EMT-Intermediate/99||December 31, 2013*|
|EMT-Paramedic||December 31, 2012|
*NREMT will offer access to exam to States for purposes of state licensure after 12/31/13
NREMT Executive Director William E. Brown, Jr. Receives NAEMSE Lifetime Achievement Award
September 20, 2010
Columbus, OH- The National Association of EMS Educators (NAEMSE) honored National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) Executive Director William E. Brown, Jr., RN, MS, NREMT-P, with the Lifetime Achievement Award during the 2010 NAEMSE Educational Symposium & Trade Show in Schaumberg, IL, which was held September 7-12, 2010.
Complete Press Release with Photo