- Managing Your Recertification
- Managing Your Agency Affiliation
- Managing Your Education
- Managing Your NCCP Education
- Preparing Your Traditional Recertification Application
- Submit Your Traditional Recertification Application
- Preparing Your NCCP Recertification Application
- Submit Your NCCP Recertification Application
- Recertification By Examination
More videos to come....
All Nationally certified providers due to recertify by March 31, 2016 'Click Here'
Training Officers Register Your Agency (the employer) on the NREMT website!
Online Recertification allows:
- certified EMS providers to document their continuing education using the NREMT website
- you to monitor the progress of their continuing education
- you to enter continuing education documentation for all providers at your agency
- electronic verification of continuing education and skills
User guides for the Online Recertification process can be found here Online Recertification Publications
Audits and verifications of Agencies and Training Officers will be performed.
There is no fee to register your agency online, this program is a service provided by the NREMT.
There are no additional fees to Nationally Certified providers who use the online system to document their continuing education. Current recertification application fees using continuing education are: First Responder = $10; EMT-Basic/Intermediate = $15; EMT-Paramedic = $20