All Covid-19 Updates
Download the app today! It's more than a mobile application. It's a portal to a whole new world of EMS information that will change your life forever. If you only knew how much you wouldn't wait, you would download it yesterday.ioS & Android Apps
Provisional Certifications will no longer be issued after June 30, 2021Learn More
Purchase National Registry Patches, Replacement Certificates and MoreVisit the Store
Your National EMS Certification is too valuable to let expire.Renew My National EMS Certification
Recognition of EMS Personnel licensure compactLearn More
- Training Officers
- Validate the continued competency of Nationally Registered EMS personnel by approving continuing education records entered by agency affiliates.
- The National Registry of EMT's relies heavily on input from volunteers in the EMS community to improve our products and services.
- Medical Directors
- Medical Directors ensure the continued competency of Nationally Registered EMS personnel by validating level specific skills.
- Program Directors
- Program Directors are responsible for validating the competency of candidates seeking National EMS Certification.
- State Officials
- State Officials are responsible for managing all aspects of Emergency Medical Services in their state.
The EMS Compact enhances public safety and the EMS system in the United States by allowing EMS personnel to practice across state boundaries in times of national and regional emergencies.