All Covid-19 Updates
Download the app today! It's more than a mobile application. It's a portal to a whole new world of EMS information that will change your life forever. If you only knew how much you wouldn't wait, you would download it yesterday.ioS & Android Apps
Provisional Certifications will no longer be issued after June 30, 2021Learn More
Purchase National Registry Patches, Replacement Certificates and MoreVisit the Store
Your National EMS Certification is too valuable to let expire.Renew My National EMS Certification
Recognition of EMS Personnel licensure compactLearn More
Dr. Manifold (1963-2020) was an invaluable member of the EMS community and was an especially cherished member of the National Registry family having served on our Board of Directors since 2014. Additionally, he was the Past Chair of the National Registry’s Research Committee and its International Committee.Read More
- Training Officers
- Validate the continued competency of Nationally Registered EMS personnel by approving continuing education records entered by agency affiliates.
- The National Registry of EMT's relies heavily on input from volunteers in the EMS community to improve our products and services.
- Medical Directors
- Medical Directors ensure the continued competency of Nationally Registered EMS personnel by validating level specific skills.
- Program Directors
- Program Directors are responsible for validating the competency of candidates seeking National EMS Certification.
- State Officials
- A vital part of the National Registry
Once the EMS Compact is operational (anticipated early 2020), qualified EMS professionals licensed in a "Home State" would be extended a "Privilege To Practice" in Remote States for qualified circumstances.