Vouchers are certificates individuals can use to pay for future NREMT CBT examinations or recertification
fees. They are disbursed electronically, and are managed by you. Voucher numbers will appear in list form
on the receipt page. You can also elect to have the list generated into a tab-delimited text file which
you will need to download and save on your computer.
- Each voucher number is unique and can only be used one time.
- All vouchers are pre-paid.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Vouchers expire 12 months from the date they are issued.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended.
- The total purchase amount cannot exceed $10,000.00.
- Vouchers are printed (your printer) by using the print dialog box or the File>Print menu selection of your browser on the receipt page.
National Registry vouchers should be treated as CASH. We recommend you make note of the vouchers you
receive and their issuance, if you are purchasing more than one voucher. We are unable to replace lost
or stolen vouchers. Vouchers expire one year from date of issuance.
Click the button to find out the validity and expiration dates on your previously purchased vouchers.
Enter quantities for vouchers you would like to purchase
You Pay: $
The fastest and preferred way to purchase a voucher is on-line with a credit card. If you are unable to use a credit card, you can use the Voucher Request Form to send payment by check or money order.
Credit Card Information
Card Holder Billing Address